Boost Collagen and Improve Scarring with Dermapen™ Skin Needling in the Gold Coast
Just Skyn Beauty is proud to provide those on the Gold Coast with some of the best skin needling services at affordable prices. If you’ve been wanting to try out this procedure, now is the time. Talk to our professional consultants and we can answer all your questions about this service and how it might benefit your skin.
Structure and Function of the Skin
The skin is one of the largest organs in the body in surface area and weight. It consists of two layers: the epidermis and the dermis. Beneath the dermis lies the hyper-dermis or subcutaneous fatty tissue. The skin has three main functions: protection (barrier against variations in temperature, radiation etc.), regulation (body temperature via sweat and hair etc.) and sensation (receptors for heat, cold, touch etc.). Wounding affects all three of these functions.
Phases of wound healing
1. TheInflammatory Phase (1-5 days) is the body’s natural response to injury. After initial wounding, the blood vessels in the wound bed contract and a clot is formed. Once haemostasis has been achieved, blood vessels then dilate to allow essential cells; antibodies, white blood cells, growth factors, enzymes and nutrients to reach the wounded area.
2. DuringProliferation Phase (2-21 days), the wound is ‘rebuilt’ with new granulation tissue which is comprised of collagen and extracellular matrix and into which a new network of blood vessels develop, a process known as 'angiogenesis'.
3. Maturation (3 weeks to 2 years) is the final phase and occurs once the wound has closed. This phase involves re-modelling and realignment of collagen creating a more plump dermis. Scar tissue is flattened, and the epidermal layer becomes more dense.
DERMAPEN™ SKIN NEEDLING: THE SKIN REJUVENATION TREATMENT THAT IS DESIGNED TO HELP
SUPPORT THE SKIN'S REGENERATION OF COLLAGEN AND ELASTIN THROUGH A NATURAL HEALING PROCESS.
Ultra-fine, medical-grade stainless steel needles are passed vertically across the skin, creating multiple surface skin channels. This treatment is designed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while improving texture for a plump and firm effect, giving an overall more youthful and glowing appearance.
This treatment can also support the healing of acne scars and improve the appearance of stretch marks and surgical scars. Book an appointment for Dermapen™ Skin Needling on the Gold Coast today.
- Supports synthesis of collagen and elastin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimises pores, refines surface texture
- Reduces appearance of acne scarring and stretch marks
- Dramatically smooths and retexturises coarse, thickened skin
Pay Plans available
Full Face Dermapen™ Skin Needling - $249.00
Full Face, Neck & Decolletage - $449.00
Our Dermapen™ services are also available for chest, bottom, thighs and scarring. Book a consultation to find out more.
Find Out Why We Are the Best Providers of Skin Needling in Gold Coast
For affordable prices, you can treat your skin to any of our services to help improve your skin condition. At Just Skyn Beauty we understand the value of quality skin and facial treatments like facial peels, LED treatments or epiblading. Our goal is to ensure our customers understand whatever treatment they undertake and are satisfied with the service we provide. This is why we offer a free skin consultation so we can get to know you and your skin.
Book an appointment with us today, to receive one of the best skin needling treatments available in the Gold Coast.